Cisco Network Academies
Quality, Certification, Just make IT work!
Vixtro prides itself on creating long-lasting customer relationships and equipment solutions to bridge the gap between the industry and the classroom. Our focus is on empowering customers to provide the best possible educational environment for students, not the institute’s business infrastructure, although we can offer these services separately.
Course Requirement Offerings
- CCNA Cisco Networking Academy Course Equipment
- CCNP Cisco Networking Academy Course Equipment
- CCNA-Security Cisco Networking Academy Course Equipment
- CCNA-Voice Course Equipment
- CCNA-Wireless Course Equipment
- Provider of Panduit and specialist lab equipment
- Specialist support on equipment decisions
- Classroom design and Industry relationship
- Discounted WebEx remote training solutions
- Discounted equipment maintenance solutions
We are the largest provider to Networking Academies across the country and have a dedicated online store for Australian Cisco Academies to gain instant quotations on highly discounted equipment. We understand the importance of instant pricing requirements for budgets, fast delivery turnarounds and the equipment which best suits the needs for training students.
We presented in 2011 & 2012 to Cisco Academies across the country and have a genuine understanding of course content, management and instructors across TAFE, University and K12 running this program as part of their educational offering to students.
- Collaborative work with institutes to create dedicated training roomst
- WebEx Meetings for setup discussions
- Face-to-face overview visits for most existing customers across Australia to make suggestions on equipment or knowledge transfer to assist in classroom delivery.
- Updates on equipment changes
- Centralised classroom design solutions
- Customer Newsletter
- Connecting our Community with each other across Australia
Our customers are purchasing a long term partnership and invaluable assistance when becoming part of our community of customers.
Managing Director, Paul Kingston has completed CCNA, CCNP, Wireless, Panduit Cisco Networking Academy instructor training and has taught Cisco courses in many institutes including Secondary Colleges, TAFE and University. His passion for education is shown in education committees by taking an active role in providing input on courses and industry sign off. In recent years he has delivered keynotes and talks at student graduations and educational conferences.
For now, you will find that Paul will be your ambassador for Cisco Academy requirements as this has been a personal touch to VIXTRO since its establishment in 2003.